Trevor J. James & Co. is a specialist woodwind company with a proven track record for developing their instruments in close cooperation with musicians and teachers worldwide. This is demonstrated by improvements in the specification both for the performer and the technician.
Quality parts are used in the design of "The Horn" Eb saxophone, whilst the close key work is designed for ease of handling. A free blwoing model, The Horn now features ribbed construction that allows superb durability without adding too much additional weight.
Trevor James don't skimp on their accessories either: upon opening the rucksack-style case you will discover a good quality ligature, cap, strap and grease.
Fantastic value for money and quantity discounts and special educational prices apply to our school customers. Sign in to your Starland account (or create one!) via our homepage, or give us a ring (01752) 313300.
- Key: E-flat
- Range: Bb3 to F#5 (Concert Pitch: Db3 to A5)
- Thumb Rests: Plastic upper, metal adjustable lower – So your hand can fit comfortably
- Springs: Blue steel needle springs – Allowing for a smoother action
- Touch pieces: Plastic
- Pads: Leather
- Reflectors: Metal – Allowing for a clear, brighter response and easier air flow throughout the instrument
- Engraving: Floral on the bell
- Mouthpiece: TJ Plastic Mouthpiece – Great starter mouthpiece to get you going
- Ligature: Metal 2-Screw – Best starter ligature, holding the reed on tightly to the mouthpiece. Complete with a cap.
- Accessories: Reeds, Comfortable Neck Sling, Polishing Cloth
- Case: Rectangular padded deluxe case with backpack straps, side pocket and side strap
- Weight: 2.44 kg
Weight and Dimension
Weight: 0.00 KGS
Size (WxHxD): 0 x 0 x 0 cm